Date(s) - 26 January 2022
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Join us in a night down the pub! Enjoy a delicious meal and a good catch up with your Positive Path Foundation Friends, we’ll also be playing Pub games
Wednesday 26th January: 6pm-9pm
Includes a 2 course meal and a soft drink:
- Forum Battered Fish Burger- glazed bun, tartare sauce, lettuce, crushed peas & mint, triple cooked chips
- Southern Fried Chicken Burger- glazed bun, sriracha mayo, lettuce, Monterey Jack, pickles & fries
- Chargrilled Double Cheeseburger- glazed bun, Monterey Jack, smoked bacon, burger sauce, pickles & fries
- Spiced Indian Bhaji Burger VG V- vegetable bhaji, glazed bun, tomato, lettuce, mango chutney, coriander yoghurt, fries
- Chocolate Brownie V- chocolate ice cream, chocolate shavings, salted caramel sauce
- Warm Deep Filled Apple Tart VG V- toasted almonds, vanilla ice cream* (*Judes Vegan Ice Cream)
- Ice Creams & Sorbets V- choose three scoops from Salcombe Dairy Ice Cream (v) & Sorbets (vg) or Judes Dairy-Free Ice Cream (vg), please ask for our choices
The House Martin Pub, Christchurch Road, Barton-on-Sea, New Milton BH25 6QF.
Bookings are closed for this event.