Join Positive Path Foundation to help fundraise
Positive Path Foundation present their “Fundraising Pub Quiz Night 2023”
This event is back by popular demand as last year’s one was such a hit with everyone that attended.
Tickets cost £25 each and includes dinner from a choice of:
• Beef Lasagne- Served with garlic bread
• Spinach, Mushroom & Red Pepper Lasagne- Served with garlic bread (V)
• Cajun Chicken Wrap- Served with red peppers, sour cream and chips (Available GF at request)
It also includes pub quiz entry and a whole lot of fundraising fun!
So tell all of your family and friends, get your team ready and get ready to book your space.
THIS IS A PUBLIC EVENT AND OPEN FOR ALL!
It’s Panto Time……
The Positive Path Foundation Drama Crew have only gone and done it again!
Due to the huge success of their performance of “Aladdin” last year they are back…… This time taking on the classic “Cinderella”, but in true PPF style.
Come show your support and get ready to laugh your socks off!
Tickets go on sale at the end of September 2023.
THIS IS A PUBLIC EVENT & ALL PROCEEDS FROM TICKET SALES GO DIRECTLY TO POSITIVE PATH FOUNDATION.
Corporate Partnerships – How can your business help us?
Donating either regular or one off’s obviously help us immensely but there are other ways to help us that build long term relationships.
Volunteering some of your time and skills and any resources that could help our members.
Maybe you could make us your charity of the year, really get to know us and our members.
Could your company hold a fundraising event for us? Anything from a mad hair day, lunch time speed walk, golf day, dress down day, guess the baby, pyjama day, cake bake sale? These events also help greatly with your Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) we would promote your help on our social media pages and the local news.
Do you have any employees that would do an adrenaline challenge for us? Many activity based companies offer reduced rates for events such as sky dives, wing walking or parachute jumps etc when carried out for charity.
Benefits of Corporate Partnerships
- Fulfil your Corporate Social Responsibility
- Team building opportunities for your staff
- Improving staff motivation
- Improve staff productivity
- Support your local community
- Supporting compliance
- Create positive media coverage
- A sense of achievement in supporting young adults with special needs
- Understanding the wider impact your business can have on others
We would love to partner with local businesses large or small that can bring joy to the lives of our members.